I decided to make some yummy caramel apples!
Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
- 6 Honeycrisp Apples (any variety will work)
- Parchment Paper
- Wooden Sticks ( I used both wooden and fun plastic witch legs)
- 1 bag of Caramels
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- Wilton Sparkle Gel (black and red)
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Wilton Pumpkin Decorating Kit
- Before you start, make sure to wash and dry the apples thoroughly. Otherwise, the caramel will slip right off.
- Melt the caramels and water in the microwave or on the stove.
- Once the caramel is on the apple, gently roll it through the sprinkles. You can also add candy to make a jack-o’-lantern face and gel to draw on a nose and mouth.
- Finally, place on parchment paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes to cool. Enjoy!